- Make sure that your television is on channel 3, then check the input selections on your television.
- If that doesn't solve your problem, try a power cycle: unplug the power cord from the back of the set top box, then plug it back in.
- Give the Box a few minutes to reload. If you are still experiencing difficulty, please call our office at (715) 824-5517.
- First make sure your television is on channel 3, then check your input selections.
- If that doesn't solve your problem, press the "CBL" button and then power button on our remote.
- If that doesn't solve your problem try a power cycle: unplug the power cord from the back of the set top box and plug it back in.
- If your television still isn't working call our office at (715) 824-5517.
How do I program my Remote to control my TV (power and volume).
- Make sure the TV and Set top box are turned on.
- Press the Device Key "TV" (It is a small round button near top of remote).
- Press and hold SETUP until button blinks twice.
- Press 9-1-1 (LED blinks twice)
- Press CH+ repeatedly until device turns off.
- Press SETUP when device turns off.
- Your remote is now programmed to communicate with your TV.
- Press TV button
- Press and hold Set Up until TV button blinks twice
- Press TV button
- Press and hold <number for TV type> button until TV shuts off.
- Release <number for TV type> button
Numbers For TV Types: 0 Westinghouse, 1 Insignia, 2 LG, 3 Panasonic, 4 Phillips, 5 Samsung, 6 Sanyo, 7 Sharp, 8 Sony, 9 Vizio
- Press and hold Set Up until Cable button blinks twice.
- Press TV button.
- Press and hold <number for TV type> until TV shuts off.
- Release <number for TV type>
Numbers For TV Types: 0 Vizio, 1 Insignia/Dynex, 2 LG/Zenith, 3 Mitsubishi, 4 Panasonic, 5 Phillips/Magnovox, 6 Samsung, 7 Sharp, 8 Sony, 9 Toshiba
My remote is not working what do i do?
- First press the "TV" button on the remote, then the power button on the remote, and finally the "CBL" or "STB" button on the remote.
- If nothing happens, make sure there are working AA batteries in the remote.
- If it still doesn't work, call our office at (715) 824-5517 for assistance or stop by our office.
- First press the green guide button then enter "700". This will bring the guide to the available pay-per-view channels.
- Use the green key-pad buttons to select the movie you'd like to rent. Then press the "Select" button, and select "Buy Pay-Per-View".
- A screen will then pop up displaying the price and showtime and will promt you for your pin. Enter in your pin number and select "BUY".
- If you have questions call our office at (715) 824-5517.
* please make sure to avoid hitting the Reset button on the back of the modem, as that will erase the modem’s configuration.
- Find the video modem (It is usually located in the basement). It should look similar to this:
- Unplug the modems power and wait for about 15 seconds.
- Plug it back in.
- Wait another 45-60 seconds for the modem to run through its startup and you should be reconnected.
- Your video modem should now look like this: