**Save this page, or print it out before going through these steps**
- Plug the cable coming from our/your ADSL modem into the WAN/Internet port of your router.
- Connect your PC/Laptop directly to your router.
- Open up a browser on your computer and go to the IP address specified in the router documentation ie) 192.168.1.1.
- A new window will prompt for a User name and Password. Leave the User name field blank then enter your routers password ("admin" is the default password), then click OK.
- When the routers web-based setup page appears, look for Local IP Address and change it to 192.168.2.1. Leave the Internet Connection Type as Automatic Configuration - DHCP.
- In your router it is recommended to setup your DNS information statically with your primary DNS server being
184.108.40.206 and your secondary DNS server as 220.127.116.11.
- Save the information in your router and reboot it if needed.
- Renew the computers IP address by doing the following:
- Click on Start and then Run
- Type "cmd" in the Open field and click OK.
- When the MS DOS Prompt appears, type ipconfig/release then press [Enter].
- Once the IP address becomes 0.0.0.0, type ipconfig/renew then press [Enter].
- - The Default Gateway should now read 192.168.2.1.
- You should now be able to connect to the Internet.
- If you are not able to get on the internet, try unplugging the power to our/your modem, router, and shutdown your computer. Then power on the modem, then router, and then computer, waiting 15 seconds in between each.