* Automatic Call Back will keep trying those busy numbers for up to 30 minutes.
- When you receive a busy signal, obtain a dial tone and press "*66", (rotary 1166), your call will be completed.
- If the line is busy, you will hear a recording telling you the number is busy. If busy then hang up your phone. If the number becomes available in the next thirty minutes, your call will be completed.
- When you hear a special ring, pick up your phone for call completion. If you miss your first ring back, Automatic Call Back will ring you back 2 more times in 5 minute intervals.
- You may hear an announcement after answering your special ring stating the line has become busy again. You will have to cancel your request.
- To cancel Automatic Call Back, obtain a dial tone and press "*86", (rotary 1186), all previous requests will be canceled. To reactivate, repeat step 1.