* Phone frequently called numbers by pressing only one or two digits. Available in 8- or 30-number lists.
- Select a one-digit speed code (2 through 9) for Speed Calling 8. Select two-digit code (20 through 49) for Speed Calling 30.
- To program Speed Calling 8, press "*74" (rotary dial 1174). Listen for dial tone. For Speed Calling 30, press "*75" (rotary 1175). Listen for dial tone.
- Then, press the code you have selected and the complete telephone number it represents, including area code, if required. Two beeps confirm the entry.
- To use Speed Calling list, press or dial the code number from your list, and press #. On rotary phones wait 4 seconds instead of dialing #. For example "03#" for Debbie.