I have a new TV or new Remote. How do I program my Remote to control my TV (power and volume).
- Make sure the TV and Set top box are turned on.
- Press the Device Key "TV" (It is a small round button near top of remote).
- Press and hold SETUP when device turns off.
- Press 9-1-1 (LED blinks twice)
- Press CH+ repeatedly until device turns off.
- Press SETUP when device turns off.
- Your remote is now programmed to communicate with your TV.
My remote is not working what do i do?
- First press the "TV" button on the remote, then the power button on the remote, and finally the "CBL" or "STB" button on the remote.
- If nothing happens, make sure there are working AA batteries in the remote.
- If it still doesn't work, call our office at (715) 824-5517 for assistance or stop by our office.